ADGM Abu Dhabi Global Market was established in October 2015. In the United Arab Emirates, there are more than 20 free zones, including economic and financial free zones, but the capital ADGM is clearly outstanding in terms of size, hardware facilities or influence.
With a stable financial system, a fair market environment, top regulatory transparency and participatory execution, Abu Dhabi's global market is committed to becoming a new financial centre in the United Arab Emirates and even in the global arena. ADGM has three major operating agencies, namely Registration Authority Registry, Financial Services Regulatory Authority Financial Services Regulatory Authority Financial Services Regulatory Authority FSRA and ADGM Court Court. At present, ADGM has extended its business to the whole financial services industry.
FSRA the full name Financial Services Regulatory Authority（Abu Dhabi Global Market）New Common Law Freedom Zone in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates ADGM（Abu Dhabi Global Market）
ADGM officially opened in October 2015, and accepts interested enterprises/individuals to apply for corresponding financial license services. As an important part of Abu Dhabi's long-term strategy of economic diversification, ADGM business has expanded to the entire financial services industry.
FSRA has a variety of regulatory functions, the most important of which is to cultivate an open, efficient and transparent market and establish a reliable regulatory environment.
1. The financial licence, i.e. the operating license of a financial institution, is an official document approving the operation of a financial institution. At present, financial licenses are issued by the banking regulatory commission, the Securities Regulatory Commission and the Insurance Regulatory Commission respectively. Financial license is the normal performance of market access system.
2. International financial regulations require institutions with financial licences to conduct financial operations.
3. Opening international bank accounts for transnational transactions;
4. To have laws to protect customers'trust;
5. No arrears in payment and receipt;
6. Strict supervision and control of transaction safety in the license area;
7. Regulated brokers are trustworthy and reliable.
8. Support a variety of transaction services;
9. Remittance business pays foreign exchange;
10. Financial Consultation on Foreign Exchange Transactions, Commodity Securities Exchanges and Stock Exchanges in Remittance Business Payment Business;