Customers provide the required documents for preliminary review and evaluation;
1. Register a Singapore company if the structure and management of the proposed company are confirmed.
2. Opening bank accounts;
3. Apply for a licence from MAS;
4. After receiving any comments from MAS, reply or modify the application until the final decision is made by MAS.
1. A notarized copy of a valid passport
2. Notarized copies of identity cards
3. Copies of proof of address (no more than 3 months'utility bill) in English or translated into English
4. Notarized copy without criminal record
5. A notarized copy of a bank transfer indicating that the authorized person has a private account and has good reputation.
6. Applicant's Date and Detailed Resume
7. Personality Recommendation Letters Published by Professionals
8. Higher Education Certificate
9. Application Form of Signature and Notarization