England (UK) is the island located in Western Europe, by the island of Great Britain (including England, Scotland, wales, Ireland and some islands in the northeast. Capital London is one of the world's largest international foreign exchange market and international insurance center, it is also one of the world's largest financial and trade center, its gross domestic product (GDP) in the front rank in the western countries, is the European Union, NATO, the commonwealth and important members of 120 international organizations such as western union, is China's second largest trade partner in the eu. Maritime climate temperate broad-leaved forest about six above ten thousand people, the English common law is the same as Hong Kong.
How to registered company in the UK: the 1985 company law made provisions for registered company in the UK. Although the name of the business groups to determine according to certain rules, but registered company without permission. But engaged in financial, defense and regulated industries as oil exploration company, must obtain permits or government approval before opening.
1) Bank accounts may be opened in mainland China, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom;
2) The annual maintenance cost is low, tax arrangement is convenient, information is open and credibility is high;
3) If it does not operate locally in the UK, it is lawful not to pay taxes;
4) It can be listed and financed in major financial markets around the world and Hong Kong, relying on the reputation of the "Sunset Empire";
5) The international legal status is high and protected by the Commonwealth Government.
1) Private Joint Stock Limited Liability Company: The liability of members shall be determined by the number of shares held by them;
2) Private Guarantee Limited Liability Company: The liability of its members is determined by the amount of contribution it has made to the assets of the company;
3) Private Limited Liability Company: There is no limitation on the liability of its members;
4) Listed companies: The company's shares are sold to the public. Only listed companies can sell shares to the public.
1) The name of a British company requires that the name must end with "Limited Company", such as LIMITED, CO., Ltd., CO., LIMITED, and not with "trust company", "bank" or other words deemed to have similar meanings unless these companies are licensed in the UK.
2) Registered capital of British companies: Standard capital is 80,000 pounds, divided into 80,000 shares, 1 pound per share. There is no need for capital verification and in place. If the amount is higher than this, an additional five thousandths (0.5%) of the pound of printing fee will be charged.
3) Directors/shareholders of British companies: one or more persons, who may be legal entities or natural persons of any nationality.
4) Registered address of UK company: Registered address must be provided in UK.
1) Annual maintenance service fees of British companies;
Government licence tax is in pounds: (Government fees vary);
Annual declaration data, registration address pound: registration agent fee pound:
2) Continue to provide the registered address of British companies.
1) One certificate from the Bureau of Industry and Commerce;
2) One British company registration certificate;
3) One record of the first meeting;
4) One current report;
5) 20 shares of the company;
6) One copy of the company meeting record book;
7) Five articles of association;
8) Three official seals;
9) One copy of the British company operating regulations;
10) One application form;
11) One registration plate for handmade mahogany border metal plate in Britain;
12) One card;
1) British companies open bank accounts with foreign banks in mainland China;
2) British companies apply for trademark registration in the UK or elsewhere.
Notices for Registering British Companies
1) Place of registration: The above procedure applies to companies registered in England or Wales. If a company is established in Scotland or Northern Ireland, it must be registered locally. Scotland's legislation is very close to that of England and Wales, and Northern Ireland's is roughly the same, but there are still many differences. Experts are advised to consult.
2) Company and Business Names: The choice of company names is limited by relevant regulations. If the same name is not allowed to be registered with the registered company, the words implied to be related to the Royal and the Government will be restricted.
3) Other types of registered companies: partners, limited partners, limited liability partnerships (LLP), joint ventures, independent businessmen, etc.
4) The company is highly professional in registration. It is suggested to consult lawyers, accounting firms and other professional institutions.